If you have some great stories, ideas, or tips that will help new therapists, we’d love to feature you on Smart Therapists.
But we don’t want just anything.
We want really good, top shelf, epic type content.
We want Smart Therapist to be known for providing the best quality information in the easiest-to-digest format.
If you still think you’ve got the good stuff, then here’s what the submission process looks like.
Write An Article—You don’t need to ask if you can write for us. Just write it up and send it in. We’ll then evaluate it and determine if it meets the following quality standards:
- Read our other posts and get a “feel” for what Smart Therapist is all about. (We want high quality, practical, easy to read, non-academic, inspiring content that others will want to read and share.)
- Keep the length between 500 – 1000 words.
- Make sure your content fits into our existing categories. (If it’s epic content that doesn’t quite fit, we’ll consider creating a new category if it is deemed valuable to the Smart Therapist audience.)
- Feel free to include links to other useful information, but keep it reasonable. If your article starts to feel too “self-promoting” or “sales-pitchy” (including affiliate links), it probably won’t be published.
- Include a 2 sentence bio about yourself. We always give credit to our contributors. You can include 1 link to your web site, and 1 link to the social networking site of your choosing.
- Proofread your article. Posts with lots of typeo’s, misspellings, and mistakkes, will not be publishd.
- Send the completed article in HTML format ready to paste into WordPress.
- Name the file “ST Guest Post-Your Name Here-Article Title here”. The easier you make it on the Smart Therapist staff, the more likely it is to get published.
- Submit your article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you ASAP and let you know what’s going to happen with it.
- (Remember, we can’t promise that every article will get published. Good content + good writing = good possibility.)
We look forward to seeing what you write and being able to feature it here on Smart Therapist.
Thanks for helping us out!